Business Lawyers with over 25 Years of Experience
Outside General Counsel - Privacy Lawyer - Contracts
Materials presented on this site are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended to, and do not, constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.
Submissions may be made for the purpose of requesting information and/or evaluating whether or not our law firm will accept your case and represent you. However, you should not submit confidential or privileged information through any online form. By evaluating your submission we make no representation or agreement to represent you in connection with your claim, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Unsolicited submissions do not require us to invoke conflict waivers with existing clients of the firm.
The cases/matters represented on this site or our past performance, verdicts, settlements, testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of future cases. Past results obtained or overall performance must be confined to each particular case, its factual and legal circumstances and legal surroundings. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
Updated March 3, 2023
As privacy lawyers, we know that privacy and security of your personal information is a big concern. That's why we make it easy for you to understand: we do not sell your information to third parties. Any personally identifiable information provided to our firm via contact forms, email, phone or U.S. mail will be treated confidentially. If you are a client of ours, we explain in our engagement letter how we will maintain your information. If you are a visitor to our website, your personal information is not maintained unless you provide it to us.
Please note: this firm does not meet the minimum thresholds for the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or the California Shine the Light Act to apply, and as a result, we are not required to respond to CCPA or Shine the Light consumer access requests at this time.
Information We Collect From You:
Information You Provide To Us: We may ask you to provide us with your first and last name, email address, home or other mailing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally (hereinafter “Personal Information”).
We may collect this information when you:
· Contact us regarding a question, concern or inquiry, such as when you make inquiries concerning our services;
· Sign up or request to be placed on our mailing and/or email marketing lists;
· Seek advice and/or retain us to represent you in a legal matter;
· Submit an application for employment; and/or
· Otherwise interact with the Site.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features, including submitting inquiries or signing up for newsletters or marketing lists.
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:· your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier;· your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);· the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences; your Device location; your Device characteristics; and certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site, include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed):
· Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
· Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
· Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
· ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
· Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
· Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
· To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality or to allow you to make use of shopping cart functionality;
· To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
· To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign‑in to our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
· To deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements and/or content.
You may be able to control cookies in your web browser or on your device. Please review the appropriate settings for the browser or device you are using.
Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
How We Use Information
We may use your Personal Information or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
How We Share Your Information:
As a general rule, we do not disclose Personal Information about our Clients or Potential Clients to any third parties without your express permission. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable Code of Professional Conduct, we may disclose information about you to nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in connection with the services we provide to you, including our accountants and legal counsel, data storage providers, telephone and video conferencing providers, billing software, payment processors, and other such service providers.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Iketani Law Corporation through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018-2023 - All Rights Reserved.
Iketani Law Corporation - (424) 220-8600