Over 20 Years of Experience in Federal, State, and Administrative Proceedings.
When you are navigating the ever-changing world of privacy and data security, you need a trusted advisor. Our attorneys are seasoned privacy lawyers and litigators. We know data security and we know risk management. At Iketani Law, we specialize in client service. We are not just lawyers, but are business partners to our clients. We are dedicated to understanding the results our clients want and helping them achieve those goals quickly and efficiently. Our prices are competitive and we have the flexibility of
offering flat rates or hourly rates depending on the project.
Our attorneys are certified by the IAPP for European and U.S. Privacy, as well as
privacy program management. We advise our clients on applicable privacy laws, including
CCPA and GDPR. From privacy policies to a global data security program, we can help.
Take a moment to see what sets Iketani Law apart from the others.
Check out our About Us and Presentations pages for more info.
We hope you enjoy our site.
Materials presented on this site are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended to, and do not, constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.
Submissions may be made for the purpose of requesting information and/or evaluating whether or not our law firm will accept your case and represent you. However, you should not submit confidential or privileged information through any online form. By evaluating your submission we make no representation or agreement to represent you in connection with your claim, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Unsolicited submissions do not require us to invoke conflict waivers with existing clients of the firm.
The cases/matters represented on this site or our past performance, verdicts, settlements, testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of future cases. Past results obtained or overall performance must be confined to each particular case, its factual and legal circumstances and legal surroundings. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
No information, including phone numbers and email addresses will be exchanged, shared or sold to a third party. Any personally identifiable information to our firm via contact forms, email, phone or U.S. mail, will be treated confidentially.
Information We Collect From You:
Information You Provide To Us: We may ask you to provide us: (i) your first and last name, email address, home or other mailing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally (hereinafter “Personal Information”); and/or (ii) demographic information, such as information like your gender and date of birth (“Demographic Information”).
We may collect this information when you:
· Contact us regarding a question, concern or inquiry, such as when you make inquiries concerning our services;
· Sign up or request to be placed on our mailing, SMS text and/or email marketing lists;
· Seek advice and/or retain us to represent you in a legal matter;
· Submit an application for employment; and/or
· Otherwise interact with the Site.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features, including submitting inquiries or signing up for newsletters or marketing lists.
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
· your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”);
· your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
· the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
· your Device location;
· your Device characteristics; and
· certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site, include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed):
· Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
· Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
· Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
· ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
· Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
· Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
· To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality or to allow you to make use of shopping cart functionality;
· To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
· To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign‑in to our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
· To deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our advertisements and/or content.
Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
Why We Collect Information
We may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Iketani Law Corporation through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved.
Iketani Law Corporation - (424) 220-8600